PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of this position is to increase revenue through effective sales strategies and managing client relationships. In addition, it is to constantly grow the client base.
KEY TASKS SALES
1. Present and sell company products to current and potential clients
2. Identify and contact new clients
3. Achieving budget and targets
4. Identify and resolve client concerns and provide exceptional customer service
5. Increase market share and wallet share
6. Provide quotations of existing and new products when required
7. Present new products to customer
8. Attend weekly sales meeting
1. Check inventory to ensure product ordered is in stock
2. Liaise with admin on stock pricing for quoting
3. If there’s no inventory in branch, check other branches for stock.
4. Follow up with relevant supplier to ensure delivery of products timeously
5. Assist with monthly stock take for region
6. Check customers stock levels, ordering frequency, types of product ordered.
1. Receiving orders via telephone or email
2. Resolving customer queries
3. Preparing, issuing and following up of quotes
4. Prepare invoice and ensure process for placing orders is followed (storeroom, despatch, logistics)
5. Liaising with Finance team to ensure all client accounts are up to date and following up with client
6. Client communication – price increases etc
7. Prepare week/month in a glance report and submit to manager every Friday
1. Professional Conduct
2. Goal oriented
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Attention to detail
5. The ability to manage time efficiently
6. Ability to build and nurture relationships with all stakeholders
7. Performs well as part of a team
9. Ability to work under pressure
10. Commercially aware
1. Effective time management
2. People contact
3. Team participation
5. Procedure to follow
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Meet monthly budget and sales forecast as agree with management
- Increase product lines within customer base – wallet share
- Increase client base through cold calling
- Continuous development through training
- Enquiry to order conversion rate Monthly reporting.
Are you an experienced CNC Turner Setter Operator with a background in precision Engineering?
We are looking to employ a Permanent position with an exceptional candidate.
Working in the engineering department of our custom-built facilities, you will be experienced in setting and operating CNC Turning Centres.I
If you are able to set and operate Milling machines, then this will be an advantage, though not essential.
You will be familiar with engineering drawings and have the ability to work using your own initiative with minimal supervision.
Excellent friendly working conditions in a clean and well equipped environment.
Apply now if you feel you have the right qualities and skills for this exciting and varied Permanent Position.